In Loving Memory of Beauregaurd James 09/01/1995 TO 03/08/2008WE LOVE YOU!!
Such a beautiful puppy, and he had the best temperament. Sad, sad, day.Lots of love, All of us
I'm so sorry to see him go. He was a sweet puppy.
I am so sorry that he's gone. Beau was the biggest sweetheart of a dog in the world. Even though he nearly licked me to death many times.Love you guys!
Tears come to my eyes everytime! I am going to miss him!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such a beautiful puppy, and he had the best temperament. Sad, sad, day.
Lots of love,
All of us
I'm so sorry to see him go. He was a sweet puppy.
I am so sorry that he's gone. Beau was the biggest sweetheart of a dog in the world. Even though he nearly licked me to death many times.
Love you guys!
Tears come to my eyes everytime! I am going to miss him!
Post a Comment