Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Tag

Here's how you play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you.

It's actually pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

LB said...

Jon- I seem to recall fairly vividly a contest you had with Kyle out the front window :O but I don't really remember 'delavalavaing' you...
Mom:
'Egging' your house, the Von Nofo family singers, breaking in to watch Days of our Lives and then answering your phone and it was Granny, going to see Weird Al and The Monkeys sing at the Sky Concert, You taking me to Hawaii... OH WAIT that was DAPH...:)

KL said...

Moldy Donuts!!!!

The year that Hostess thought it was a good idea to sell green powdered donuts for St. Patrick's Day. I'm pretty sure there was still leftover green powdered sugar in my Blazer when I got rid of it 6 months later.

Also I seem to recall us cruising around a lot listening to Culture Club. Well, less singing and more yelling on my part.

KL said...

Les - I will always remember your muu-muus/housedresses or whatever you want to call them. I still covet them. =)

What I remember the most is you always having a smile and welcoming me into your home no matter what!

KL said...

Brian - It doesn't sound like much, but your smile. You have the sweetest smile and I remember that the most about you. Oh, and you give good hugs. ;)