Well thanks to the demands of a WONDERFUL friend I will post a brief update as to what is goin on in life....NOTHING!! Not much changes around here. I am looking for a new series to occupy my time now that twilight is over :( ! Brian Just found a part time job to attempt to get our heads above the ever rising waters of debt! As for mom she is making a great recovery from knee surgery from what I hear! I am not there to know for sure tho!
As for what we did in UT and why I was able to see and become so addicted to my BEAUTIFUL niece and nephew.... We hung with the fam and met some new ones!! It was amazing!!




Wednesday, September 17, 2008
DEMANDS!!!!
Posted by Jon at 5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So cute! Ruby and Gavin are so adorable. Tell Sina good job. :)Thank you for the update! I thought your mom was with you and Brian. I lose. I will have to give her a call. I didn't even know she was having knee surgery. Thanks again!
Post a Comment