Once upon a time not long ago... I had a life! It was a simple one, but still a life. I had time to do the simple things like laundry...dishes....enjoy a TV show. And then I discovered the wonderful world of FB applications!! Yes my friends and family I Jonathan am a FB ADDICT!!! I believe I should start a 12 step program or something!! So it is my new goal to step away from FB long enough to say something to you all at least once a month! (hey, it's a start!) If I am able to Pry myself away more frequently then all the better!! :) But for now I must go! The shakes are coming back! Withdrawals are not a pretty site!! TA TA
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
FB and I have a love/hate relationship as well. I am now to the point that I don't turn on the the computer until my work is done and that has helped but it is still such a time sucker!
Post a Comment