Thursday, August 30, 2007

Not again

OK this whole once a month thing really needs to stop. I am once again connected to the WWW so let's just hope I can be more informative. As my sister has done so will I since there has been so many things note worthy in our lives. We now reside in Phoenix, AZ but are closer to the 5 surrounding cities than downtown Phoenix. I am currently waiting for the paper work I need to transfer my license to AZ. Brian was able to transfer so he is still a wally world guy. Mom is here helping with the many repairs and fine details of getting this house in order. I HAVE A POOL HERE. My furry baby boy will turn 12 on Sat. I can't believe that one. But all in all things are great. I will write more often I swear. Till next time

0 comments: