So all along people have told me what a horrible place it is. But my loyalty ran strong. This bad place will remain nameless do to unwanted legal attention. lol Well I would like to join you all in this hate but alas I am a poor kid so I will still do most of my shopping there. It came to my attention that this bad place is just getting worse. When will we find a company who is honest about their claim about a main focus of customer satisfaction? If I had the financial backing this would be my goal. I understand that there is a lot of dishonesty in the world and that you have to make certain policies to protect yourself from those that use it to their benefit. But come on lets get real about "taking care of the customer"
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great, you are posting a bit more regularly...I will start checking more regularly. :):)
Hope AZ is great.
Ditto! :)
Post a Comment