Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shedding some light....

So once again I will reiterate what I had said before....up until yesterday I was without the internet at my home. Thus making it next to impossible to post. But thru the miracle of a thing called money once again I am connected to the world. So a bit of an update on things as well as more "excuses" on why I have not posted. About 2 weeks ago I was on the phone with my mom when I moved wrong and my back popped. I was unable to breathe or talk for a minute or two. Luckily she hung up on me to call Brian who had just left for work. I spent almost 7 hours in the E.R. to make sure nothing happened to the nervous system. After much pain and waiting we concluded that somehow I managed to sprain my back! Only I could pull something like that off. So now that I have a connection again and a glorious thing called "PAIN MEDS" I will give this another go. Oh yes and BTW I wanted to see what my weird sisters were talking about... Some TWILIGHT book series! I LOVE IT!!!

0 comments: