Wow! As I watch the time slowly ticking toward December I wonder,"where did the time go?". I can't believe that I am about to be that much closer to 30. I remember so well thinking how old that sounded to me. But I will always be thankful for one BIG thing....I'm always gonna be the YOUNGEST!! Somehow that is supposed to make me happy or something. Maybe the person who said that being young was good...did not have older siblings. But without the fights, the noogies, the lectures and the chemicals in my eyes I would not be who I am today. So with that I will say "Thank you!" to my sisters and depart for now.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just cause you're younger than me doesn't mean you're not OLD!!! (Er, don't tell Liz I said that!)
Ummm...also, getting picked on wasn't necessarily a product of age. I was second youngest and only remember being picked on by Daphne's boyfriends. It really is a blessing to have been born cool, and some of us just were blessed. Sorry.
(oh and when you mention chemicals in eyes, do you want cornering in closets with butcher knives mentioned? just a question).
Paris is right, she is younger than me and picks on me regularity :) My senior quote was 'age is an attitude' I still think that is true. As for the noogies etc. I hope you aren't complaining, YOU got the best nick name.)
Oh geez - we're ALL old! I believe I'm not the one who won't even print her age on an email (only Daph will get that)...
Post a Comment