May your year to come be filled with everything we hold dear....
Love
Passion
Family
Friends
And Laughter
Have a GREAT day everyone!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Posted by Jon at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK - that was cute - and I love the Calvin pic.
MOM - as I was just explaining (groveling) on the Deli Sub site, I apologize for such a late and pitiful birthday wish. We've had strep in our house this week (and it took a few days to diagnose because a 2-year-old has a difficult time telling me his throat hurts) and this is the first I've been on the computer since sometime last week. Hope it was a good one!
Just to share with you and yes, I'm behind... this day is my one year anniversary of quitting smoking! Yes, I finally did it!
Post a Comment