Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New authors

Being the inpatient, bi-polar, ornery, whiny little brother that I am I decided to add mom and Brian on my list of authors to contribute to this site. That way there will be a better frequency for all the blogging community. You see being a stay at home sick freak I look at your pages at least 2x everyday. I have created a very odd void between all of us and that is why I started this was to attempt to recreate our family. I know some are married and have kids and have NOTHING in common with me now but hey!! I thought that is what made families so GREAT. Ours may not be through blood but you will forever and ALWAYS be my sisters so I might as well make the most of it. So now comes the task of getting mom and Brian to actually write. Help me out you guys!! Lots of love!

5 comments:

Daph said...

I think it would be delightful to hear from Mom and Brian too. . . Get on it guys.

He who demands more posts, must provide more posts . . . And must remember that we're not all sitting home watching soaps and eating bon-bons.

Jon said...

oh come on now there are no bon-bons allowed! I wish there were tho!! lol

Our Deli-Sub said...

Glad to see that your pouting session has passed. Well, Mom and Brian what do you have to say?

LB said...

I am on pins and needles awaiting the new posts :)
I'm one of the ones that hasn't commented much but I HAVE read everything you've posted...
Tell mom my ear is fine and I'll call her soon - things have been a little nuts here.

Nate and Sina said...

wah ,wah. Blog more, we'll read more--and comment more often too!

And now, waiting for mom and Brian.