And the list goes on!! Since the main purpose of this blog is to inform my sisters, around the globe, of my life here we go. So there is still no definite answer to any of the many things that ail me. The only concrete answer we have thus far is Sleep Apnea. The study showed that I stop breathing 35 times every hour while attempting to sleep. Therefore I get to wear a BEAUTIFUL face mask while sleeping to force air down me. The other fact we all know due to the obviousness of it is... I'm FAT! But I have several more appointments with neurologists, sleep specialists, Bariatric doctors, and much much more. But on the upside... Well depends on how you look at things. I am now certifiably disabled. That's right I was approved in record time for Social Security Disability. So either I am DYING or just extremely lucky. I prefer to think lucky. But the down side is for Pete's sake I am ONLY 29!! I don't wanna be at this point this early!! But at least we may get some answers from here! Wish me luck!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Getting a good night's rest will likely make a big difference in how you're feeling. I've heard lots of good reports from friends with C-Pap's . . . I hope it does the same for you. :)
That sucks! I hope they help you figure things out so you can get yourself well as soon as possible - you're in our prayers!
Post a Comment