This weeks fabulous list is an ode to the things I want most for home improvement.
10. New accessories in the bathrooms. You know the pretty shiny towel bars that match and matching rugs and towels
9. Curtains. For all my lovely windows need some sort of treatment
8. A real dresser! Right now we are using those cute little 3 drawer plastic ones. Ghetto fab at its finest.
7. Light fixtures. Something a bit more modern just because.
6. Grass & Plants. Nothing says good people like a perfectly manicured yard.
5. Tools. Every kind you could imagine. I want to be that neighbor that has everything that people call to borrow.
4. New plumbing. I am weird and would like to do this just so I can say it is new!! Call me CRAZY!
3. New Shower doors. Just something a bit more elegant than bathroom like. I dunno.
2. A few orange trees! I don't like paying for produce. LOL!!
1. PAINT, PAINT & more PAINT!!!! The whiteness of this house is BLINDING. Just something to mellow out the brightness.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
The first EVER (from me at least) Wednesday's Top 10
Posted by Jon at 12:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
window treatments?? You are such a cliche! :):)
Post a Comment