10. A house with lots of room to improve!!
9. The oh so friendly Drivers!! LMAO ever been here you would know
8. The beauty of a desert sunset! :)
7. Healthcare! We are actually making huge progress in this department!
6. George! I love him and would not have him if not for the move here
5. My wonderful street! The neighbors are nice. Quiet too. Who could ask for more?
4. Weather! Need I say more?
3. Casino's not too far away. about 20 min is all! hehe
2. Nice tan when the season comes back!
1. NO B.S. DRAMA!!!!! Yes finally I took the family's advice and hid from 90% of my past!! Go me!!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Top 10 reasons to be thankful I'm in AZ
Posted by Jon at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I would have commented on this had there been any precedent for posts so close together. You have to inform your readers when you are planning to change your blogging frequency. . . Once a month has been too often to check here for quite some time, little brother.
Post a Comment