I was on Myspace and saw this fun little quiz thing and thought what the heck let's do it...
Who knows me best? the race is on. YOU fill in the blanks about ME ... EVEN IF you don't have any idea....and send it back to ME . But first post a blank one out to all your friends so they can return the favor to you.
My Full name:
Summarize me in one sentence:
Where did we meet:
How long have you known me:
When is the last time that we saw each other:
Do I drink:
Do I smoke:
Do I do Drugs:
Am i single:
Am I a good person?
What was your first impression of upon meeting me:
What's one of my favorite things to do:
Who do i like:
Am I funny:
Have you ever made me smile..if so when:
What's my favorite type of music:
What's my favorite Song:
Am i good in school:
What Do i enjoy doing:
Am I shy or outgoing:
Am I a bad guy or do I follow the rules:
Do I have any special talents:
Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what):
Have you ever hugged me:
Kissed me:
Have you ever Hung out with me:
What is my favorite food:
Am i a good cook:
Am i a good kisser:
Who is my favorite Singer or band:
What's your favorite memory of me:
Have i ever Dated you:
Do i like Hot Dogs:
Have you ever had a dream about me :
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing we would take with us:
Do i Love my family or not care bout them:
Who is my best friend:
Am I married:
Who would i wanna marry:
How many kids do I have:
Will you repost this so I can take yours:
Thought it was neat, some of the answers, so I am scrapping them for a book of remembrance.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
One more thing......
Posted by Jon at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My Full name: I know it and how many times mom changed it before the final one, but, not good to post online.
Summarize me in one sentence: one word? Smartass
Where did we meet: The Saturday's Warrior version would indicated premortality.
How long have you known me: 29 years, and counting.
When is the last time that we saw each other: July 2006
Do I drink: Yes
Do I smoke: Yes
Do I do Drugs: Not anymore?
Am i single: No
Am I a good person? sure
What was your first impression of upon meeting me: Umm, I wasn't even two, probably something like I hope I didn't have to share a favorite toy or person with you.
What's one of my favorite things to do: drink mountain dew?
Who do i like: real friends
Am I funny: you like to think so, and if I am being honest, I guess sometimes you actually are.
Have you ever made me smile..if so when: yeah, I am the funniest person you know.
What's my favorite type of music: do you have a favorite, I thought you just enjoyed all music.
What's my favorite Song: To sing, probably something from Les Mis, but I don't know the names of the songs.
Am i good in school: When you wanted to be, which was rare, but yes you were smart.
What Do i enjoy doing: Taking care of people and things
Am I shy or outgoing: Outgoing
Am I a bad guy or do I follow the rules: You prefer to raise eyebrows and go against the grain.
Do I have any special talents: Yes, and you are all to well aware of them.
Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what): Something else, Jon.
Have you ever hugged me: Yes.
Kissed me: On the cheek only! I am your sister.
Have you ever Hung out with me: Years ago.
What is my favorite food: Well you always asked for that nasty Creamed Hamburger meal on your birthday
Am i a good cook: You like to think so. But, you have never cooked for me.
Am i a good kisser: Seriously, none of us care to know.
Who is my favorite Singer or band: No idea.
What's your favorite memory of me: Snow storms when we lived in rosepark and sneaking off to sled on the hills behind the house.
Have i ever Dated you: How many people you dated read this blog?
Do i like Hot Dogs: Yeah.
Have you ever had a dream about me : Yes, more like a nightmare.
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing we would take with us: a/c unit.
Do i Love my family or not care bout them: You love them, but you don't talk to them often.
Who is my best friend: Beau
Am I married: No
Who would i wanna marry: B
How many kids do I have: 1, Beau
Will you repost this so I can take yours: Umm, probably not.
Post a Comment